The one hundred are scientists, physicians, caregivers, patients, advocates, volunteers, philanthropists and others who have contributed to the fight against cancer in creative and meaningful ways. Read their stories, see their faces and be inspired. Learn More
Experience a Unique Event
Join us for a special celebration on June 5 at the Westin Boston Waterfront as we honor the one hundred honorees — individuals and groups whose diligence and discoveries, philanthropy and passion have helped advance the fight against cancer — and raise much needed support for the Mass General Cancer Center. Learn More Learn More
Honor Your Cancer Hero
In the fight against cancer, everyone knows a hero. Too often, these unsung heroes — nurses, doctors, scientists, philanthropists, advocates, volunteers and others — go unrecognized. But you can help change this. Nominate your hero today. Learn More
Support the Fight Against Cancer
Your support is essential to our mission. There are a number of ways to support the one hundred and Mass General Cancer Center. Attend the dinner, ask your company to sponsor the event, make a gift in tribute to a special honoree, submit a nomination and help us spread the word! Learn More
- Tricia Ferguson, Mike Jones, and Kim Rock – Institution for Savings
- Jason Maxwell
- Lazarex Foundation
- Julia Hincman-Francavilla, MS, RD, LDN, CSO
- Kathleen A. Stakes, RN, MS, CPON
- Anne Fallon
- Kathleen Murphy
- Aaron and Moireen Ruotsala
- Mary Philopoulos
- Tyler Jacks, PhD
- Tristan’s Gift of Hope
- Chad Juros
- Douglas J. Mathisen, MD
- Uniting Against Lung Cancer
- Shiv Pillai, MD, PhD
- Nicole McNerney
- Harrison Strickler
- Kailie Laflamme, LICSW
- Ann H. Partridge, MD, MPH
- Teagan Stedman
- Ellen Sigal, PhD
- Lisa Gatti Whelan, RN, BSN
- Melissa Skolny, MSHA, Cynthia Miller; Lauren Jammallo; Jean O’Toole, PT, MPH
- Michelle Boutin, Karen Ingwersen and Michael Keamy
- Vicki A. Jackson, MD, MPH
- The Sue de Vries Cancer Foundation
- Pamela Manikas Washek
- Amy S. Colwell, MD, FACS
- Jeff Warren
- Ann Murray Paige
Mass General honors 100 individuals and groups for their diverse contributions to the fight against cancer.
There is strength in numbers and Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center proves this each year. the one hundred is the Cancer Center’s annual fundraiser, honoring 100 individuals and groups whose diligence and discoveries, philanthropy and passion have helped advance the fight against cancer. Funds raised at the gala support research, patient care, education and community outreach programs. Meet the Honorees.
Support Mass General Cancer Center's mission to eradicate cancer - support the one hundred.
Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center provides comprehensive and compassionate care to a diverse community of patients and families in an environment committed to research and education. An integral part of one of the world’s most distinguished medical centers, Mass General Cancer Center consistently ranks among the top cancer centers in the nation.
The Cancer Center’s commitment to eradicating cancer is fueled by scientific investigation conducted as part of the largest hospital-based research program in the United States. Through a powerful synergy between scientists in the laboratories and physicians at the bedside, the Cancer Center fosters innovation in basic, translational and clinical research.
Known for providing individualized, compassionate care to both adults and children, the Mass General Cancer Center comprises 20 fully integrated, multidisciplinary clinical programs and a vast network of support and educational services.
Proceeds from the one hundred support five key initiatives at Mass General Cancer Center.
- Discovering the FUNDAMENTAL CAUSES OF CANCER as a guide to prevention, early detection, and treatment
- TARGETING EARLY CANCERS through precision surgery and focused radiation
- Targeting complex and advanced cancers through “SMART DRUGS”
- Accelerating the DELIVERY OF RESEARCH discoveries to people with cancer
- A WORLD OF CARE: Treating the patient, supporting the family, and education of the community