About the one hundred
the one hundred
the one hundred is the Mass General Cancer Center’s annual fundraiser, honoring 100 individuals and groups whose diligence and discoveries, philanthropy and passion have helped advance the fight against cancer. Funds raised at the gala support research, patient care, education and community outreach programs.
Support our Mission to Eradicate Cancer
the one hundred event raises unrestricted dollars for Mass General Cancer Center. Unrestricted philanthropy is a vital resource and supports the Cancer Center’s five priority areas, under the direction of Cancer Center director Daniel Haber, MD, PhD.
- Discovering the FUNDAMENTAL CAUSES OF CANCER as a guide to prevention, early detection, and treatment
- TARGETING EARLY CANCERS through precision surgery and focused radiation
- Targeting complex and advanced cancers through “SMART DRUGS”
- Accelerating the DELIVERY OF RESEARCH discoveries to people with cancer
- A WORLD OF CARE: Treating the patient, supporting the family, and education of the community
Your Support is Essential
There are a number of ways to support the one hundred and Mass General Cancer Center.
- Make a gift in tribute to a special honoree – we will notify the honoree of your thoughtful gesture.
- Attend the dinner – tickets are $500 each ($300 of each ticket is tax deductible). Purchase individual tickets or buy a table of 10 and invite friends and family to join you at the event.
- Ask your company to sponsor the event and receive brand recognition and other benefits.
- Purchase an ad in the program book; dedicate it to a loved one or a caregiver.
- Make an outright gift in support of the Cancer Center’s mission.
Become a Sponsor Today
Join the list of local and national companies – and individuals – who have signed on to sponsor the one hundred.
Thank you to our sponsors! The support of our sponsors has helped make the one hundred a successful fundraiser and one of the premiere charity events in Boston.