Christopher R. Morse, MD
Thoracic Surgeon, Massachusetts General Hospital
When my father was diagnosed with lung cancer, he was referred to Christopher Morse, MD, at Mass General. From the very first appointment, Dr. Morse showed he was concerned about treating my father, not just his lung cancer.
Compassionate, caring and genuine, Dr. Morse patiently answered all of our questions and assured us that he would get us through this difficult process. When my father had health issues unrelated to his lung cancer, Dr. Morse guided us, referring us to specialists when necessary to strengthen my father for his surgery.
Dr. Morse gave us the best of care, always keeping my father in control of his own treatment. My father decided to undergo surgery and chose Dr. Morse as his surgeon. I’m very happy to say that the surgery was successful. My father is doing well and Dr. Morse continued to provide exceptional care throughout his recovery.
Doctors of Dr. Morse’s caliber help a patient fight cancer with more than just incredible surgical skills. We are grateful to Dr. Morse for going above and beyond on behalf of his patients.
Celebrate the one hundred 2014Join Us on June 10
- Children’s Tumor Foundation
- Patricia A. Kent, MS, RN, CPNP
- Mary F. Fay, RN, BSN, OCN
- Ray Gobbi and Robert Kilroy
- Nancy and Richard Kelleher
- Melissa Skolny, MSHA, Cynthia Miller; Lauren Jammallo; Jean O’Toole, PT, MPH; and Michelle Specht, MD, Mass General Lymphedema Screening Team
- Julia Hincman-Francavilla, MS, RD, LDN, CSO
- Jeff Warren
- Ashley Bonner
- Phyllis McNally
- Lori Grassette
- Lazarex Foundation
- Harrison Strickler
- Kailie Laflamme, LICSW
- Evangelos S. Gragoudas, MD
- Julian Adams, PhD
- Tyler Jacks, PhD
- Sailing Heals
- George R. Lillie, RN
- Kevin Campbell
- Kate Murphy
- Nicole McNerney
- Barry Lipsett & Charles River Apparel
- Kathleen Lopez, RN
- Jeanne Griffin Vaughn, NP
- Kathleen A. Stakes, RN, MS, CPON
- Karen J. Krag, MD
- Jay S. Loeffler, MD, FACR, FASTRO
- David J. Kuter, MD, Dphil
- Tiffany Koolakian, RTT
Mass General honors 100 individuals and groups for their diverse contributions to the fight against cancer. Meet the Honorees.