Clinical Research Associate, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Program
Elaine Kreconus brings great devotion and skill to her role as clinical research associate for Pediatric Hematology/Oncology at the MassGeneral Hospital for Children Cancer Center.
“Our clinical research program would not be the strong and vital resource that it is without Elaine’s expertise, energy and unwavering commitment,” writes Howard Weinstein, MD, chief, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology.
“Elaine joined us 12 years ago, and from the start, she has superbly performed all the exacting regulatory, protocol office and cooperative group work associated with the program. And she is always available day and night to help out with research specimens, informed consent clarifications and guidance about clinical trials.
“The rigors of running a clinical research program include audits, and Elaine does a fabulous job preparing us. Our auditors have repeatedly praised Elaine over the years for her organizational skills, knowledge about clinical trials and audit preparation.
“Elaine is a consummate professional and she also strengthens our team in many other ways. She is always volunteering to help out with our fundraising events and other activities. Elaine is caring, competent and a valuable team player. It is an honor to work side by side with her.”
Celebrate the one hundred 2014Join Us on June 10
- Melissa Skolny, MSHA, Cynthia Miller; Lauren Jammallo; Jean O’Toole, PT, MPH; and Michelle Specht, MD, Mass General Lymphedema Screening Team
- Joel H. Schwartz, MD, FACP
- Gordon B. Zacks
- Linda J. Verville Cancer Research Foundation
- Donna Karan and the Urban Zen Foundation
- Sue de Vries Cancer Foundation
- James C. Cusack Jr., MD
- Estelle Sugarman
- Ann Murray Paige
- Evangelos S. Gragoudas, MD
- Yovanny Fana
- Children’s Tumor Foundation
- Steve Beauville
- Mary Philopoulos
- John Murphy
- Rhonda McGrail
- David E. Fisher, MD, PhD
- Kathy Giusti
- Richard L. Deming, MD
- Dorothy Binford
- Ashley Bonner
- Amy S. Colwell, MD, FACS
- Andrea Paciello
- Sailing Heals
- Ellen Sigal, PhD
- Kathy Quinn, RN, BSN, OCN
- Uniting Against Lung Cancer
- Comprehensive Grammar School Kids Cancer Club
- The Center for Cancer Risk Assessment Genetic Counselors at Mass General
- Dell, Inc.
Mass General honors 100 individuals and groups for their diverse contributions to the fight against cancer. Meet the Honorees.