Clinical Research Associate, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Program
Elaine Kreconus brings great devotion and skill to her role as clinical research associate for Pediatric Hematology/Oncology at the MassGeneral Hospital for Children Cancer Center.
“Our clinical research program would not be the strong and vital resource that it is without Elaine’s expertise, energy and unwavering commitment,” writes Howard Weinstein, MD, chief, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology.
“Elaine joined us 12 years ago, and from the start, she has superbly performed all the exacting regulatory, protocol office and cooperative group work associated with the program. And she is always available day and night to help out with research specimens, informed consent clarifications and guidance about clinical trials.
“The rigors of running a clinical research program include audits, and Elaine does a fabulous job preparing us. Our auditors have repeatedly praised Elaine over the years for her organizational skills, knowledge about clinical trials and audit preparation.
“Elaine is a consummate professional and she also strengthens our team in many other ways. She is always volunteering to help out with our fundraising events and other activities. Elaine is caring, competent and a valuable team player. It is an honor to work side by side with her.”
Nominate someone you know who is making a difference in the fight against cancer!NOMINATE TODAY
- Jeff Guyer Family and Friends
- Shore Country Day Boys Basketball Team
- Chien-Chi Huang
- Father John P. Kearns
- Kolleen M. Taylor
- Grace Cohen
- Winter Vinecki
- Angels Above
- Massachusetts Breast Cancer Coalition
- Caring for a Cure
- Christina Kim, NP
- Keisha Cobb
- Annika, Gabriella and Jack Johnson
- Marlyn Salazar, BS, RTT
- Karen M. Winkfield, MD, PhD
- Wolfram Goessling, MD, PhD
- William H. Park
- The Melanoma Research Alliance
- Jim Coghlin Sr. and 15-40 Connection
- Central Maine Medical Center, Outpatient Medical Oncology/Infusion Center Nursing Staff
- Malvina and Ben Feinswog
- Kevin S. Emerick, MD
- William F. Pirl, MD, MPH
- Patricia M. LoRusso, DO
- The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp, Hospital Outreach Program
- E. John Opolski, RN
- Pamela L. Trefler
- BOTSwana Oncology Global Outreach (BOTSOGO)
- Robert Stabile, RPh, BCOP
- Carol Sullivan
Mass General honors 100 individuals and groups for their diverse contributions to the fight against cancer. Meet the Honorees.