Patient Service Coordinator
As a patient service coordinator at the Mass General Cancer Center, Jill Clarke-Alexis quickly earned the gratitude and affection of patients and colleagues. Jill excels at meeting the many needs of patients and staff in a very busy clinical environment and she does so with extraordinary pleasantness. Patients and their families love her.
Jill arranges appointments with various clinicians on behalf of patients, and she is often the person they turn to with questions and problems of all kinds. Jill treats each patient with great warmth and competence. With her attentiveness and skill, patients feel that their arrangements and concerns are in the most capable and caring hands.
When a patient came to Jill after receiving sad news, Jill offered her quiet encouragement. The woman left feeling cared for and a little less alone with her pain. Patients appreciate Jill’s gracious and sensitive manner as well as her efficiency. Jill enhances the daily life of her unit.
Celebrate the one hundred 2014Join Us on June 10
- Jay S. Loeffler, MD, FACR, FASTRO
- Ray Gobbi and Robert Kilroy
- Don Francis, RN, BSN
- Ann Murray Paige
- Kate Murphy
- Estelle Sugarman
- Michelle Boutin, Karen Ingwersen, RN, and Michael Keamy
- The Center for Cancer Risk Assessment Genetic Counselors at Mass General
- Lazarex Foundation
- Ellen Sigal, PhD
- Tristan’s Gift of Hope Foundation
- Farrah Fawcett and the Farrah Fawcett Foundation
- Kim Rock, Michael Jones and Tricia Ferguson – Institution for Savings
- Sue de Vries Cancer Foundation
- Douglas J. Mathisen, MD
- Mary Philopoulos
- Dorothy Binford
- Sailing Heals
- Chad Juros
- Mara G. Bloom, JD
- Linda J. Verville Cancer Research Foundation
- Patricia A. Kent, MS, RN, CPNP
- Children’s Tumor Foundation
- Yi-Bin A. Chen, MD
- James E. Bradner, MD
- Dell, Inc.
- Vicki A. Jackson, MD, MPH
- Jeanne Griffin Vaughn, NP
- Marla Serwin
- Stephanie Quinn, MSW, LICSW
Mass General honors 100 individuals and groups for their diverse contributions to the fight against cancer. Meet the Honorees.