Administrative Coordinator, Mass General/North Shore Cancer Center
Administrative coordinator Jovina Tarantino is one of the people who make the Mass General/North Shore Cancer Center run well every day for its clinicians and patients. Few of the patients and clinicians see Jovina, but contributing to their convenience and efficiency is her ardent mission.
Jovina single-handedly orders all of the facility’s supplies, managing vendors, equipment contracts and leases and ensuring that the right goods and equipment are in the right place at the right time. Thanks to Jovina’s passion for her work, staff can count on ready access to the details of daily operations — from billing forms, pens and projectors to coffee for staff and patients.
With so many people depending on a vast array of supplies, Jovina is always ready to help her colleagues meet unexpected, but urgent, demands. No matter what the need, people at the center instantly turn to Jovina, who always does whatever it takes to quickly solve a problem or fulfill a request.
Jovina takes care of everything with a smile, content that she is contributing to the quality of care that the center provides to patients and their families.
Celebrate the one hundred 2014Join Us on June 10
- George R. Lillie, RN
- Comprehensive Grammar School Kids Cancer Club
- Nancy Lee Harris, MD
- Breast Intentions, Massachusetts Chapter
- Uniting Against Lung Cancer
- Kathy Giusti
- David J. Kuter, MD, Dphil
- Jay S. Loeffler, MD, FACR, FASTRO
- Rose M. Watson
- Nancy and Richard Kelleher
- Tyler Jacks, PhD
- Karen J. Krag, MD
- Marla Serwin
- Richard L. Deming, MD
- Dell, Inc.
- Ann H. Partridge, MD, MPH
- Lisa Gatti Whelan, RN, BSN
- St. Mary’s High School Baseball Team
- Pennies from Heaven
- Douglas J. Mathisen, MD
- Jeff Warren
- Philip Gosnell
- Sailing Heals
- Kathleen A. Stakes, RN, MS, CPON
- Mara G. Bloom, JD
- Andrea Paciello
- Stephanie Quinn, MSW, LICSW
- Julia Hincman-Francavilla, MS, RD, LDN, CSO
- The Center for Cancer Risk Assessment Genetic Counselors at Mass General
- James C. Cusack Jr., MD