Administrative Coordinator, Mass General/North Shore Cancer Center
Administrative coordinator Jovina Tarantino is one of the people who make the Mass General/North Shore Cancer Center run well every day for its clinicians and patients. Few of the patients and clinicians see Jovina, but contributing to their convenience and efficiency is her ardent mission.
Jovina single-handedly orders all of the facility’s supplies, managing vendors, equipment contracts and leases and ensuring that the right goods and equipment are in the right place at the right time. Thanks to Jovina’s passion for her work, staff can count on ready access to the details of daily operations — from billing forms, pens and projectors to coffee for staff and patients.
With so many people depending on a vast array of supplies, Jovina is always ready to help her colleagues meet unexpected, but urgent, demands. No matter what the need, people at the center instantly turn to Jovina, who always does whatever it takes to quickly solve a problem or fulfill a request.
Jovina takes care of everything with a smile, content that she is contributing to the quality of care that the center provides to patients and their families.
Celebrate the one hundred 2014Join Us on June 10
- The Center for Cancer Risk Assessment Genetic Counselors at Mass General
- Friends of Jaclyn
- Donna Karan and the Urban Zen Foundation
- Kailie Laflamme, LICSW
- Stephanie Quinn, MSW, LICSW
- Pennies from Heaven
- Lori Grassette
- Comprehensive Grammar School Kids Cancer Club
- Rhonda McGrail
- Kate Murphy
- David E. Fisher, MD, PhD
- Sailing Heals
- Kathy Giusti
- Rose M. Watson
- Yovanny Fana
- Ann H. Partridge, MD, MPH
- Sue de Vries Cancer Foundation
- Lori Wirth
- Lisa Gatti Whelan, RN, BSN
- St. Mary’s High School Baseball Team
- Vicki A. Jackson, MD, MPH
- Karen J. Krag, MD
- Jeanne Griffin Vaughn, NP
- Breast Intentions, Massachusetts Chapter
- James E. Bradner, MD
- Evangelos S. Gragoudas, MD
- Patricia A. Kent, MS, RN, CPNP
- Nancy and Richard Kelleher
- Dell, Inc.
- Nicole McNerney
Mass General honors 100 individuals and groups for their diverse contributions to the fight against cancer. Meet the Honorees.