Project Coordinator, Administrative Management Team
Project coordinator Lisa Goggin works behind the scenes at the Mass General Cancer Center, but the impact of her work benefits the entire community — patients, clinicians and staff.
A member of the Cancer Center’s administrative management team, Lisa deftly manages a variety of programs that are vital to daily operations and patient care. As pleasant as she is tireless, Lisa is the go-to person for many initiatives that engage patients and employees — from the Support Staff Development Program to the Cancer Center Staff Orientation.
While keeping many important activities on track, Lisa willingly takes on special projects, such as coordinating a recent tide of relocations and renovations in the Cancer Center.
Lisa’s colleagues appreciate her quiet, can-do approach and her collaborative way of working. Honored as a 2010 Employee of the Year, Lisa makes the Cancer Center a better place for both patients and employees.
- Edwin K. Lamport
- Michelle Boutin, Karen Ingwersen and Michael Keamy
- Tyler Jacks, PhD
- Julia Hincman-Francavilla, MS, RD, LDN, CSO
- Kailie Laflamme, LICSW
- David J. Kuter, MD, Dphil
- Nancy and Richard Kelleher
- Breast Intentions, Massachusetts Chapter
- Kathleen Lopez, RN
- Yi-Bin A. Chen, MD
- Tricia Ferguson, Mike Jones, and Kim Rock – Institution for Savings
- Farrah Fawcett and the Farrah Fawcett Foundation
- Kathleen Murphy
- Vicki A. Jackson, MD, MPH
- Kevin S. Oh, MD
- Brian N. Napolitano
- Julian Adams, PhD
- St. Mary’s High School Baseball Team
- Uniting Against Lung Cancer
- Eileen McGuirk’s Flash Mob
- Tina Capodilupo Journeay
- Marla Serwin
- Jeff Warren
- Bruce A. Chabner, MD
- Joshua Sommer and the Chordoma Foundation
- Steve Beauville
- Robert Howe
- Lazarex Foundation
- Jeanne Griffin Vaughn, NP
- Andrea Paciello
Mass General honors 100 individuals and groups for their diverse contributions to the fight against cancer.
There is strength in numbers and Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center proves this each year. the one hundred is the Cancer Center’s annual fundraiser, honoring 100 individuals and groups whose diligence and discoveries, philanthropy and passion have helped advance the fight against cancer. Funds raised at the gala support research, patient care, education and community outreach programs. Meet the Honorees.