Project Coordinator, Administrative Management Team
Project coordinator Lisa Goggin works behind the scenes at the Mass General Cancer Center, but the impact of her work benefits the entire community — patients, clinicians and staff.
A member of the Cancer Center’s administrative management team, Lisa deftly manages a variety of programs that are vital to daily operations and patient care. As pleasant as she is tireless, Lisa is the go-to person for many initiatives that engage patients and employees — from the Support Staff Development Program to the Cancer Center Staff Orientation.
While keeping many important activities on track, Lisa willingly takes on special projects, such as coordinating a recent tide of relocations and renovations in the Cancer Center.
Lisa’s colleagues appreciate her quiet, can-do approach and her collaborative way of working. Honored as a 2010 Employee of the Year, Lisa makes the Cancer Center a better place for both patients and employees.
Nominate someone you know who is making a difference in the fight against cancer!NOMINATE TODAY
- Amir T. Fathi, MD
- Central Maine Medical Center, Outpatient Medical Oncology/Infusion Center Nursing Staff
- Eric S. Lander, PhD
- Pamela L. Trefler
- Winter Vinecki
- David L. Berger, MD
- Patricia M. LoRusso, DO
- Henning A. Gaissert, MD
- Wolfram Goessling, MD, PhD
- Robert Stabile, RPh, BCOP
- Shore Country Day Boys Basketball Team
- Jeff Guyer Family and Friends
- Susan Wornick
- The Cardio-Oncology Program: Sanjeev Francis, MD, Marielle Scherrer-Crosbie MD, PhD, and Tomas Neilan, MD
- Betty A. Maloney, RN
- Keisha Cobb
- The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp, Hospital Outreach Program
- Patricia L. Nebus, RN
- Angels Above
- Clare H. Swan, RN, MSN
- Valerie Harper
- Ronald (Tak) W. Takvorian, MD
- Shelia O’Donoghue, RN, OCN
- Grace Cohen
- 2013 Avon Walk for Breast Cancer Youth Crew
- Alice B. Hatch
- Jerry Younger, MD
- Christine Connolly
- Kimberly Shannon, RN
- The Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation
Mass General honors 100 individuals and groups for their diverse contributions to the fight against cancer. Meet the Honorees.