Project Coordinator, Administrative Management Team
Project coordinator Lisa Goggin works behind the scenes at the Mass General Cancer Center, but the impact of her work benefits the entire community — patients, clinicians and staff.
A member of the Cancer Center’s administrative management team, Lisa deftly manages a variety of programs that are vital to daily operations and patient care. As pleasant as she is tireless, Lisa is the go-to person for many initiatives that engage patients and employees — from the Support Staff Development Program to the Cancer Center Staff Orientation.
While keeping many important activities on track, Lisa willingly takes on special projects, such as coordinating a recent tide of relocations and renovations in the Cancer Center.
Lisa’s colleagues appreciate her quiet, can-do approach and her collaborative way of working. Honored as a 2010 Employee of the Year, Lisa makes the Cancer Center a better place for both patients and employees.
Celebrate the one hundred 2014Join Us on June 10
- David E. Fisher, MD, PhD
- Phyllis McNally
- Pamela Manikas Washek
- Sandra Creamer, RN, OCN, NP, PhD
- Evangelos S. Gragoudas, MD
- Tyler Jacks, PhD
- Stephanie Quinn, MSW, LICSW
- Chad Juros
- Tiffany Koolakian, RTT
- Anne Fallon
- Lisa Gatti Whelan, RN, BSN
- Joshua Sommer
- Mary F. Fay, RN, BSN, OCN
- Breast Intentions, Massachusetts Chapter
- Kathy Quinn, RN, BSN, OCN
- Estelle Sugarman
- Nancy and Richard Kelleher
- Marla Serwin
- Melissa Skolny, MSHA, Cynthia Miller; Lauren Jammallo; Jean O’Toole, PT, MPH; and Michelle Specht, MD, Mass General Lymphedema Screening Team
- Edwin K. Lamport
- Douglas J. Mathisen, MD
- Linda J. Verville Cancer Research Foundation
- Mara G. Bloom, JD
- Farrah Fawcett and the Farrah Fawcett Foundation
- Patricia A. Kent, MS, RN, CPNP
- Ashley Bonner
- Karen J. Krag, MD
- Jason Maxwell
- Comprehensive Grammar School Kids Cancer Club
- Kim Rock, Michael Jones and Tricia Ferguson – Institution for Savings
Mass General honors 100 individuals and groups for their diverse contributions to the fight against cancer. Meet the Honorees.