Project Coordinator, Administrative Management Team
Project coordinator Lisa Goggin works behind the scenes at the Mass General Cancer Center, but the impact of her work benefits the entire community — patients, clinicians and staff.
A member of the Cancer Center’s administrative management team, Lisa deftly manages a variety of programs that are vital to daily operations and patient care. As pleasant as she is tireless, Lisa is the go-to person for many initiatives that engage patients and employees — from the Support Staff Development Program to the Cancer Center Staff Orientation.
While keeping many important activities on track, Lisa willingly takes on special projects, such as coordinating a recent tide of relocations and renovations in the Cancer Center.
Lisa’s colleagues appreciate her quiet, can-do approach and her collaborative way of working. Honored as a 2010 Employee of the Year, Lisa makes the Cancer Center a better place for both patients and employees.
Nominate someone you know who is making a difference in the fight against cancer!NOMINATE TODAY
- Angels Above
- Patricia L. Nebus, RN
- Think Fit For Kids
- Robert Stabile, RPh, BCOP
- The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp, Hospital Outreach Program
- Valerie Harper
- Chris Draft
- Keith D. Lillemoe, MD
- Annika, Gabriella and Jack Johnson
- Dana-Farber / Harvard Cancer Center–Faith Based Cancer Disparities Network
- The Melanoma Research Alliance
- Robert C. Lufkin, DO
- The Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation
- BOTSwana Oncology Global Outreach (BOTSOGO)
- Clare H. Swan, RN, MSN
- Nancy Goodman
- William H. Park
- Karen M. Winkfield, MD, PhD
- Grace Cohen
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital Radiation Oncology Treatment Team
- Martha Keochareon
- Nanci Newton
- Frederick (Fritz) C. Koerner, MD
- Peter J. Biggs, PhD
- Massachusetts Breast Cancer Coalition
- Shelia O’Donoghue, RN, OCN
- Dancing With The Teachers
- Brian J. MacDonnell, RN
- Patricia M. LoRusso, DO
Mass General honors 100 individuals and groups for their diverse contributions to the fight against cancer. Meet the Honorees.