Project Coordinator, Administrative Management Team
Project coordinator Lisa Goggin works behind the scenes at the Mass General Cancer Center, but the impact of her work benefits the entire community — patients, clinicians and staff.
A member of the Cancer Center’s administrative management team, Lisa deftly manages a variety of programs that are vital to daily operations and patient care. As pleasant as she is tireless, Lisa is the go-to person for many initiatives that engage patients and employees — from the Support Staff Development Program to the Cancer Center Staff Orientation.
While keeping many important activities on track, Lisa willingly takes on special projects, such as coordinating a recent tide of relocations and renovations in the Cancer Center.
Lisa’s colleagues appreciate her quiet, can-do approach and her collaborative way of working. Honored as a 2010 Employee of the Year, Lisa makes the Cancer Center a better place for both patients and employees.
Nominate someone you know who is making a difference in the fight against cancer!NOMINATE TODAY
- Martha Keochareon
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital Radiation Oncology Treatment Team
- Jim Coghlin Sr. and 15-40 Connection
- Kolleen M. Taylor
- Ryan’s Reindeer
- Jerry Younger, MD
- Brian J. MacDonnell, RN
- LUNGevity Foundation
- Dan Dewey
- Richard A. Hodin, MD
- Karen M. Winkfield, MD, PhD
- The Melanoma Research Alliance
- Donald P. Lawrence, MD
- Chien-Chi Huang
- Zach Sobiech Osteosarcoma Fund
- David N. Louis, MD
- Shore Country Day Boys Basketball Team
- Sarah, Gail and Christopher Doktor
- BOTSwana Oncology Global Outreach (BOTSOGO)
- Joseph A. Greer, PhD
- Clare H. Swan, RN, MSN
- Robert Stabile, RPh, BCOP
- Kevin S. Emerick, MD
- David W. Rattner, MD
- Belinda and Henri Termeer
- Margaret B. Pulsifer, PhD
- Christina Kim, NP
- 2013 Avon Walk for Breast Cancer Youth Crew
- Patricia L. Nebus, RN
- Betty Tang
Mass General honors 100 individuals and groups for their diverse contributions to the fight against cancer. Meet the Honorees.